Maternity photo taken by the lovely Katia Delgado
Theron's birth day
In the months leading up to Theron's birth, we were preparing and planning for what would happen the day I went into labor. I wasn't sure if I wanted to try for a natural birth or if I wanted to go with an epidural. I was just trying to keep an open mind and see what I needed to do when the time came. It never even crossed my mind that I would have to be induced, that our baby would be trying to come out face first and that I would have to have a c-section...but that's what happened. I think it was God's way of telling me that it is all in His plan and on His time. Since then, pretty much everything has revolved around this beautiful, precious baby boy and I wouldn't have it any other way.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment